Winding up production (CAD and design still going!)

 Been a while since I've updated the blog, for various reasons! I'm stopping production and distribution of these kits now, mainly as it takes up too much of the already limited downtime I have (the wagons in particular were more popular than I expected). I'd love to offer the wagons via another supplier, but so far have been unsuccessful in finding someone willing to take those on, though I'm hopeful of finding a solution at some point.

This might sound a bit negative, but I'm pretty happy about it to be honest, as it allows me to concentrate on the design work I love, rather than keeping the (very temperamental) printer going and having to do regular trips out of my way to the Post Office. Hardy's Hobbies produce most of the loco kits I design, and once I find an outlet for the wagons, I'll post a link to that here too.

Apologies if that's disappointing to anyone, but it takes a significant load off my shoulders and hopefully things will be back to normal soon enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future manufacturing

Custom work